Vivenda Serena is a privately owned guest house, in the green hills of the rural Algarve.
This holiday home has easy access from the IC1 national road leading from Albufeira to Lissabon and is situated close to the village of São Marcos da Serra. It is only some 30 minutes by car to reach the beautiful beaches near Albufeira and a lot of other interesting places worth visiting.
There is a nice swimming pool set in a beautiful landscaped garden on a private plot of 2 hectares.
The land lady lives in the main house next door. She speaks German, fluent Portuguese, Italian and French.
The guest house offers:
- a complete kitchen with all equipment needed
- a living room with satellite TV and music
- 2 double bedrooms
- bathroom with toilet, bath/shower and sink
- large covered terrace
- towels and bed linnen
- free Wifi
- welcome package
- possibility to have laundry done by the land lady (5€)
- on request a special home-cooked diner can be booked
- special wishes are negotiable
- there are 3 very gentle dogs, 2 donkeys, dwarf goats, chickens and birds on the property
Price per week for up to 4 persons: €500
In the main house right next door - with a seperate entrance - there are another 2 bedrooms and an extra bathroom. 1 bedroom is for 2 persons and 1 for a single person. It is possible to book 1 or 2 of these bedrooms extra, if you are a bigger party. Please ask for further information.
Cleaning cost - € 30
Deposit - € 50
Gas for heating
It is desirable to rent a car on arrival. We can recommend this rental company in the Algarve:
Picture Galery - click on foto to enlarge
For bookings or further information, please use email - email@example.com